Purpose: To reimburse a business which closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic, for its’ reopening costs.
The enterprise support grant is available if you:
• Were in receipt of the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment or Jobseeker’s Benefit / Jobseeker’s Allowance and have closed your claim on or after 18th May 2020;
• Operated a business prior to March 2020 that closed because of the pandemic and has since reopened;
• Employ fewer than 10 people;
• Have an annual turnover of less than €1 million; and
• Are PRSI and Tax compliant.
• Are liable for commercial rates; or
• Are eligible for other COVID-19 business restart grants from other government departments, including the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation’s COVID-19 Business Restart Grant and the Department of Children and Youth Affairs’ Childcare Reopening Grant.
Eligible costs must be related to the restart of your business (net of VAT for VAT registered businesses). Costs incurred since 13th March can be included in your application. Examples of eligible costs include:
• Capital costs incurred for the purchase of equipment including signage and personal protective equipment;
• Repairs, maintenance and installation of safety measures;
• Business training, mentoring and coaching;
• Advertising and marketing;
• Salaries (accompanied by payslips where the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme is not payable);
• Vehicle running costs including fuel;
• Accountancy and related services, and legal advice; and
• Public liability and indemnity insurance costs.
1. Personal and Business details.
2. Summary of invoices.
3. Declaration form.